- Ultra fast and secure - HP Enterprise Server with SSD and NVME
- Highly scalable - up to 64 cores and 512 GB RAM
- Award-winning support - support by peaknetworks specialists
- Server location freely selectable - AT, DE or CH green hosting
Convenient, flexible and cost-efficient VPS
A VPS is typically less expensive than your own server because you don't have to incur the high costs of hardware, power, and cooling.
A virtual server can easily scale to meet the growing needs of your business without the need to purchase or upgrade new hardware.
We provide high-quality security measures to protect your data, including firewall protection, data backups, and SSL encryption.
In terms of operating systems, our VPS platform supports all Linux distributions and derivatives, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, NetBSD and Microsoft Windows.
Please note that all our VPS offers are only available in combination with SLA full managed or SLA managed, where we update, secure, maintain and administrate the systems for you or with you.
If you are looking for a cost sensitive VPS and want to manage everything yourself, our VPS products are not the right solution. Are you looking for the VPS with the perfect service - contact us!
Advantages of peaknetworks VPS Hosting
We support the migration of an existing server to our infrastructure free of charge. After the migration, we manage your VPS with a 7×24 Service Level Agreement "SLA".
Compared to a server in your own premises, a VPS hosting at peaknetworks has some advantages.
Over 1,000 customers enjoy the benefits of peaknetworks
Interested in your own VPS?
Ask for a non-binding offer. The more technical details and framework conditions you provide, the more accurate we can make the offer. As far as known, we need the following information:
- Planned field of application of the server (e.g. SQL, web server, file server, etc)
- Which operating system should be installed (Linux, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, Windows, other)
- Equipment, if known (CPU, RAM, disk space)
- How many users or how much traffic is to be expected
- Wishes regarding backup
- Preferred access method (SSH, IPSEC VPN, PPTP VPN, etc)